Skip to main content

Visiting Researcher or Clinician

As a visiting researcher or clinician you have two possibilities:

- Attending/ watching clinical and laboratory procedures

- Participating in clinical or laboratory research (without working on patients)

Your professional and academic requirements are  a finished academic education in dentistry and/or a field of natural science or technology (e.g.: physics; chemistry; biology; medical technology; etc.)

You length of stay can be several months to several years.

You may need an tourist visa / passport according to the official/federal regulations.

Furthermore you should cross-check the general requirements listed here.

If you want to conduct an own and comprehensive research with us, you may head for a Doctoral Degree.